- Develop clean, intuitive web interfaces
- Develop robust, well-designed, testable back-end code
- Design and maintain database architecture
- Deploy updates to application and database while maintaining high availability in the production environment
- Maintain existing software, debugging issues and supporting clients
- Write technical documentation for both internal use and for the end-user
- Research and evaluate new technologies
- 3+ years of application development
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET Core / ASP.NET 5+ is required
- Experience in mobile development, Xamarin.Forms is an asset
- Education in Computer Science or equivalent
- Comfortable both working independently, and collaborating with the team
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Familiar with design patterns such as MVC and MVVM
- Experience developing unit tests and integration tests is an asset
- Experience with our technology stack is an asset
All of CRM’s major applications are within Microsoft’s ecosystem.
Experience with these technologies is not essential for applicants, but it is an asset.
|Web Stack||Mobile Stack||Other Technologies|
JQuery / Bootstrap / React
|Xamarin.Forms, MvvmCross, C#||Leaflet (JS map libraries)
|.NET Core/5, C#, MVC||Visual Studio|
CRM provides a fun, respectful and dynamic work environment that promotes teamwork and professional accountability. Applicants should be self-motivated and have a positive attitude. This is an opportunity to join a focused team of developers and build your skills with leading tools and technologies.
Salary: $90,000 to $110,000 a year (depending on experience) with a benefits package including: extended health care, dental, vision, and paid vacation.
CRM is presently inviting applications for this FULL TIME POSITION based at our Nanaimo, BC office. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, work from home may be required but work from the Nanaimo location is preferred for team development.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: 2022-03-25